We pride ourselves on our commitment to practice law with the utmost competence, the highest standard of ethics and to always provide our services at a reasonable cost.
CONTACT OUR FIRM
Detroit Michigan Foreclosure & Short Sale Attorneys
Are you facing foreclosure on your home? Are you a business owner unable to keep up with the mortgage on your commercial property?
The attorneys at Resnick Law, P.C. have helped clients with foreclosure in the Detroit area and southeast Michigan for more than 15 years. We provide debt relief counsel and skilled representation in negotiations, foreclosure proceedings and in bankruptcy.
To learn more about your foreclosure options and how we can help you, contact our Detroit foreclosure lawyers online or call us at 248-642-5400.
Helping Clients With Foreclosure
At our firm, we represent homeowners, individuals and businesses facing foreclosure. Our attorneys are adept at negotiating with lenders and banks to help our clients find debt relief and avoid foreclosure. We can help you pursue:
- Debt settlement or a loan workout — These “Solutions Without Bankruptcy®” can allow you to reduce your interest rate or extend your loan so you can keep you property.
- Refinancing — It may be possible to refinance your mortgage to get a better interest rate or adjust the terms of your loan.
- Loan modification - Many homeowners qualify for a loan modification in instances where the value of the home has decreased to a point where more is owed to the lender than the property is worth. We frequently assist clients in dealing with servicers and lenders to modify loans at unfavorable interest rates.
- Short sales — In a short sale, the property is sold for a reduced amount with the approval of the bank. The proceeds from the sale are paid directly to your lender and applied to the outstanding balance owed on your mortgage. We can represent you during the short sale and help you minimize any deficiency judgment resulting from the short sale.
- Deeds in lieu of foreclosure — While you cannot keep the property, a deed in lieu of foreclosure may be a solution to avoid having foreclosure on your credit record. With this method, you give the deed to your lender in lieu of paying off your mortgage.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy can put a temporary stop to foreclosure so you can get your finances under control and begin a payment plan. Under some circumstances, we can potentially remove second and third mortgages and equity lines of credit from your home or rental property.
Contact a Detroit Short Sale Lawyer
We are dedicated to helping clients find the debt relief they need. Contact our foreclosure attorneys online or call our office at 248-642-5400 to discuss solutions to your debt problems.